SUM18/01 Traditional Irish Dance, Folkdance and Creative Dance
Teachers on this course will;
· Explore the movements of different parts of the body and the ways in which the body can move in space using actions such as travelling, gestures and stillness
· Explore and create movements in different levels, using different pathways and forming different shapes in space.
· Explore and communicate through simple body movements, a range of moods or feelings.
· Respond imaginatively through movement to stimuli such as words, stories, poems, pictures and music
· Perform simple singing games and folk dances
· Experience enjoyment and achievement through movement.
· Perform a variety of selected Irish and folk dances that use frequent changes of formation.
· Perform to music showing increasing sensitivity to rhythms, phrasing, style, music of different cultures, different times, dynamics and form.
· Talk about dance phrases – e.g discussing movements to action songs.
A refund will only to given if the cancellation of your place is two weeks prior to course commencement. The refund will be less admin fee of €10
|Event Date||02-07-2018 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-07-2018 2:00 pm|