“If you book a course and are unable to attend, please login and cancel yourself from the course”
Webinar: BULLYING BEHAVIOUR – FOR POST PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Date: September 21st
Time: 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
This excellent workshop has been specifically designed to provide greater understanding of Bullying Behaviour in Post Primary Schools for Teachers. Education and understanding are key to tackling Bullying Behaviour in the post primary school environment and this webinar will deliver both.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL INCLUDE:
- What is Bullying Behaviour?
- Teasing and Taunting
- Types of Bullying Behaviour
- Signs of Bullying Behaviour
- Types / Categories of Bullies
- Why are children Bullied?
- Not my Child!
- Why is Bullying Behaviour happening?
- How to tackle Empathy Issues
- Whole School Initiatives
Zoom Link to register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k4MJOUUlSiO_pA2RSvm5fw
|Course Start Date / Time||21-09-2022 6:30 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||21-09-2022 7:30 pm|
Eir Code: C15 RK03