Expert & Impartial Financial Advice
Retirement Advice Information Sessions
For those Teachers:
• Considering whether or not to retire in 2019.
• Considering retiring in the next few years.
• Wondering about pensions, AVCs, taxation and other is-sues relating to retirement.
• Looking to effectively manage their savings and lump sum now and into retirement.
• Presented by Evan Hughes BBLS, BA (Psy), QFA FLIA, JFSD, RPA
Numbers limited so early booking is advisable
PSRA are a leading firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide impartial financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sector pension and superannuation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver impartial advice.
PSRA, 3F Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
(01) 9055504 firstname.lastname@example.org WWW.EXPERTADVICE.IE
Evan Hughes t/a PSRA is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
|Course Start Date / Time||04-02-2019 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||04-02-2019 9:00 pm|
|Location||Navan Education Centre|