“If you book a course and are unable to attend, please login and cancel yourself from the course”
The First Aid Workshop for Schools have been designed to give Teachers, SNA’s and childcare staff a basic overview of common medical emergencies. The emphasis of this workshop is on dealing with emergency situations in the absence of a First Aid Responder and keeping the casualty stable until the arrival of the emergency services. It is delivered with an informal style where the students can select the topics that best suits the group with Q&A sessions highly encouraged.
On completion of the First Aid workshop course participants will have:
· An understanding of the principles of first aid
· The skills to provide necessary first aid until the arrival of a qualified medical practitioner
· The required skills to deal with emergencies
· Essential lifesaving skills – CPR and the use of a defibrillator
· All participants who pass the course will receive a certificate of completion.
The course includes:
· Scene Management
· Hands only CPR and Defibrillator
· Bleeding and wound management
· Soft tissue injuries
|Course Start Date / Time||11-12-2019 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||11-12-2019 8:00 pm|
|Location||Navan Education Centre|