“If you book a course and are unable to attend, please login and cancel yourself from the course”
This course is for staff members and professionals who have started to work in an environment where Lámh is used and covers 100 Lámh signs and how to support a Lámh user.
Qualifications Required: No previous Lámh training required.
Course Duration: 6 and a half hours
· Module One Lámh signs (100+)
· Alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
· Lámh – brief history and development
· Lámh signing environment
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
· Use the 100+ signs from the Module One Book
· Use Lámh as an effective communication tool
· Contribute to assessment or decision-making around Lámh use
· Participate effectively in an established Lámh environment.
· Combined Module One Handbook and Sign book
· Membership of Lámh Signs Online
· Module One Certificate
· Registration on the Lámh Module One database
Accreditation Achieved: Module One Certificate
Additional Requirements: This course is of most benefit to those who are using Lámh to support a Lámh user and their family currently, as they will have the opportunity to use the signs and skills acquired.
Course Recognised by: Lámh
|Course Start Date / Time||07-12-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date / Time||07-12-2019 4:00 pm|
|Location||Navan Education Centre|