A TeachMeet is an organised but informal meeting for teachers to share good practice, innovations and personal insights. Presentations are generally either 3 minutes to 6 minutes in duration on a topic.
- Exploring Division with 5th Class, a Problem-Solving Approach
Patrick Neary, St. Cronan's Senior National School
- Algorithms Invented 4th Class Children for the Solution of Multidigit Multiplication Tasks
Jean Donnelly, Tyrrelstown Educate Together N.S.
- Using Picture Books in the Mathematics Classroom
Edward Fitzgerald, Class Teacher, Scoil Mhuire Clarinbridge
- Exploring Number through Izak9
Gráinne Higgins, Class Teacher, St. Philomena's N. S., Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
- Strategy Games for Maths Warm Ups
Aaron Carroll, 6th Class Teacher, St. John's N.S, Cratloe, Co. Clare
- Using Picture Books as a playful Approach to Teaching Mathematics to Infants
Mary Kearney, Primary Teacher, Newcastle N.S, Co. Galway
Registration Zoom link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_M9DcohKyQzK-f5NBZaHoPg
|Course Start Date / Time||24-02-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||24-02-2021 8:30 pm|
|Course Fee||To book a place on this course click in to the course details and use the registration link provided|