“If you book a course and are unable to attend, please login and cancel yourself from the course”
The role of the Principal, Senior & Middle Management Teams in building and maintaining a Resilient Workforce
· Understanding ‘resilience’ as a concept – personal resilience and organisational resilience.
· Connecting Resilience and Social & Emotional Intelligence.
· Are you a ‘resilient’ person? Learn how to measure and strengthen your resilience levels.
· How do your ‘resilience’ levels impact your Leadership style, workplace culture and those you lead?
· What are the benefits of ‘resilience’ when managing change, collaborating and building relationships?
If you would like to learn more this Talk/Workshop is for you!
|Course Start Date / Time||29-01-2020 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||29-01-2020 7:00 pm|
|Location||Navan Education Centre|