Support for Newly Appointed SET's Webinar
This webinar provides an introduction to and overview of SEN provision in primary mainstream schools and is particularly relevant to newly appointed SETs. It addresses the following areas:
- The meaning of inclusion
- Resource Documents & Materials
- Safety Condsiderations in light of Covid 19
- The Continuum of Support Framework
- Collaborative Planning of SEN Provision
- Student Support Plans
- Models of Provision including in-class support.
- Monitoring of Progress
- Record Keeping
Register in advance for this webinar:
10th December 7pm.