Inquiry Ideas for Teaching Physics and Chemistry - RISE 2023
Irish Science teachers are invited to participate in 24 hours of sharing and exploring inquiry learning activities with teachers from Belgium, Poland, and Slovenia. This professional learning programme is facilitated by teacher educators from Arteveldehogeschool in Belgium, Dublin City University in Ireland, Uniwersytet Jagielloński in Poland and University of Ljubljana in Slovenia.
Format: 12 hours of face-to-face plus 12 hours of online workshops.
· Friday 27th January 2023, 2:00pm-7:00pm
· Saturday 28th January 2023, 9:00am-5:00pm
Online workshops will be held on:
· Friday 10th February 2023, 3:00 pm-7:00pm
· Friday 24th February 2023, 3:00 pm-7:00pm
· Friday 10th March 2023, 3:00 pm-7:00pm
Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Irish partners: Dr. Eilish McLoughlin, Dr. James Lovatt and Dr. Paul Grimes from CASTeL at Dublin City University.